Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awwww, Shucks

(Alternately Titled: "Can It Get Any Cornier Than This?")

First of all, I have to say that I have the most wonderful customers ever. They are truly a blessing to me and my family. Without my customers, I would probably not be able to be home with my children 5 days a week and only work 2. So I am forever grateful.

Some have become friends, and all of them welcome me into their home. Even if it is to clean it :)

This morning, as always, Mr. Elmus was out working in his garden. When I was nearly done, he came in to ask if we would eat sweat corn & irish potatoes. I said we would eat some corn, not many potatoes though. He left back out to get some for me.

He returned with probably 30 ears of corn and 2 bags of potatoes. It was enough for me to pass some along to another customer, my Mom, my Grandma, and save some for us.



He had told me last year, he loves to plant and share, and if he can help out people just a little, it's all worth it.
Mr. Elmus, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how God provides for us through the kindness of others? How wonderful! Love the collage, Ashleigh. :)

    ReplyDelete