Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Next Stop, Broadway

Poor Luke, he was a hunter in the Thanksgiving program at school, well, before Thanksgiving. And still, no pictures posted.

Tonight, he made his debut as an elf. He was supposed to be a singing elf. But he opted for the cute, silent elf instead. He sat still for 20 minutes. And that's good enough for me!

So here he is, my favorite son, in all his dressed up, preschool cuteness on Thanksgiving. He really enjoyed this program. His teacher had told me he was the loudest & most focused in practice.

That is Ricky to the left. They were to dress in camo, green or brown. No hunter orange. Oops!
Luke's friend Cade is to the right, he was the silent hunter that day.



And here he is tonight. I missed him singing "Jingle Bells" (that I beleive was the only song he knew) because I was on the other side of the sanctuary. What we could see from afar was he & Cade head butting each other. ahhh. But aren't those the cutest ears you've ever seen?




2 comments:

  1. Ashleigh,
    What a cutie he is! A hunter and an elf....that's quite the acting range there.
    Who's that beautiful woman in the last picture with him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! He is such a cutie! And you are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete