Monday, November 30, 2009

The Secret Things Of God



Have you ever stopped to think about the secret things of God? What mysteries the heavens must hold! There are certainly some things about God we will never know or understand.

There are secret things that belong to the Lord our God, but the revealed things belong to us and our descendants forever, so that we may obey these words of the law. Deuteronomy 29:29

There are three things the children of God can be certain of:

I - Our Home Awaits Us In Heaven
A. Heaven is a prepared place
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2
B. Heaven is a promised place (Revelation 21:10-11)

II - Our Faith Is Secure In Christ - Forever / For All Eternity
He will do what He has promised.

III - Our Departure Is At Hand
A. Jesus promised He would come
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2

Are you living for Jesus? The stage is set for the return of Christ.

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Please be in prayer for the family of Danny Branch. He was in a near fatal tree cutting accident last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment