Sunday, March 28, 2010

AudioVisuals

Here are Erin and Luke enjoying the new swing set. The could "spin" on the old one, but somehow, this one is just more fun!


"Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you!"
Well, he's not better, but he sure has been giving it a go to learn to skate like his sister!


I have a request to see a video of Erin skating. I've been at a slight learning curve with the video downloading on this new camera. Since I've got that figured out, we'll see if she will do a little skating this week.

And I finally remembered my "playlist" login, so I was able to turn the music off for this post :)

1 comment:

  1. Those giggles are contagious=). It looks like you are enjoying this beautiful weather! It's been nice here, but rainy!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete