Sunday, March 7, 2010

For Real and For True?

Is spring really here? We have drudged through 4 long months of awful winter and at last! Sunshine and warmer temperatures!
Erin has been walking around for 3 days saying how happy she is that it's finally spring. And all these things are happening around Prairie Lane, so it must be true!

Paw was sweet enough to buy egg dye, so they made these colorful creations...

Seedlings have finally emerged and were put in the flowerbeds this weekend...
(Not that I can remember what they actually are. I guess we will find out soon enough!)

We have gone to Poohsticks...

and watched a puppet show (Twinkle Twinkle Special Star)...

And I was the recipient of this beautiful flower,
"because I'm a good Mom".
 I'll take it when I can get it!

Happy Spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment